Exam Survival Guide

It's that time of year! Somehow, we're stuck between the juxtaposition of Christmas / Hanukkah festivities and the end of the first semester of the school year. I know many of you are probably suffering through the hell that is exam week right now (I'm kind of jealous! Waiting until January is killing me!), so I thought I'd share my must-haves for this time of year.

Get organized, stay organized, and have fun doing it. These pencils and this notepad adds the perfect splash of fun to your library get up. Not to mention, your brain needs to be on point .. and you need lots of food (nutrition?) and lots of water to do that. Pipcorn is my new go to snack - go try it!

Put those headphones in, make the to do list of all to do lists, pop a squat at the window seat of the library, and get crackin'! Just think - the end is oh so near.

xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio