Gift Guide : For the Girls

Guys, it's been too long! I'm back and better than ever. (Half of that statement is 100% true). I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving - mine was the best end to one of the best weeks of my life! After spending so much time with family recently, rather than being totally peeved by their every movement, I'm getting more than excited for Christmas and its festivities. That being said, I'm even more excited to share with you The Two Little Elephant's 2015 Gift Guides! This is just the first of the series, so expect many more over the course of the next five days. And here's the first! 

Happy Cyber Monday - get shopping!

xx MGR

other gift guides : FOR THE GUYS ; STOCKING STUFFERS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio