Gift Guide : Stocking Stuffers

Merry Merry! As Christmas time rolls around the corner, I've been spending my days shopping for gifts, addressing Christmas cards, and trying to get through high school. While it has been a busy schedule, I vow to blog more often. What a better way to get back on track than a gift guide?! Remember this post? I have to say it was so much fun to make! [ Can you believe a year has passed already?! It's crazy! ] That being said, 'stocking stuffers' are always my favorite presents - probably due to their irresistible miniature sizes. After the hunt for these little things, I have narrowed it down to my top 9 favorites.



Happy Shopping!
xoxo, CMK

other gift guides : FOR THE GIRLS ; FOR THE GUYS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio