ART

I have developed a recent love for art and everything about it! I'm currently taking AP Art History and each class, I fall in love with art even more. I developed a passion for admiring artwork because, trust me, creating an exact replica of a pencil in acrylic paint is not simple. The last museum I went to was the Cooper Hewitt, which had a lot of cool graphic and design pieces. In April, I'm going to the Brooklyn Museum to check out the Kehinde Wiley exhibit. Check out his work, because it is truly fascinating what he can do with a brush. Here are some of my favorite pieces and pictures at the moment.
one | two | three | four
five | six | seven | eight 

Do you have any recommendations for where to buy art or what museums to check out? Comment below if you do!

xx, 
CMK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio