10 PAIRS OF SHOES YOU NEED THIS SPRING

By some extraordinary fate of the universe, I have turned into a shoe person. I care more about the pieces of fabric that encase my feet more now than I ever have before. If you don't believe me, just ask my mother -- who watches the daily victims pile up next to the front door. My sneaker collection is growing a little out of hand, while my sandal inventory is dwindling, and let me -- an avid lover of ballet flats -- tell you -- a normal person -- that those little slippers could really use some more family members. Now, on the opposite side of the spectrum, let me -- still an avid lover of ballet flats -- tell you -- still a normal person, maybe one who feels my pain -- that I do indeed appreciate a good boot. Except after his lovely New York winter we've been enjoying [that's the pain I was referring to], I want to throw a big fat middle finger up at the darn things. You could hand me a pair of dreamy Prada booties and I would slap you right across the face, take the shoes, and exchange them for a plane ticket to somewhere warm.

Suffice it to say, WE'RE ALL READY FOR SPRING. 

AND OUR FEET DESERVE SOME ATTENTION THIS SEASON.
Here's 10 pairs of shoes to give them just that.
one | two | three | four | five

Shop the image above, or the widget below. It's America, people, and you have the right to choose!

xx MGR

Facebook | Twitter Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio