SHOPBOP SALE :: MY SS15 PICKS

Although the weather is bad awful here in New York, we can always dream about sunny locales. It hit me yesterday that spring is around the corner and I. have. no. clothes. My daily outfit consists of Patagonia sweatshirts and Lululemon leggings -- I'm pretty sure all my teachers think I am a major bum because of my slacker outfits.

My summer and spring wishlist ranges from a statement jacket to a cool pair of sneaks to ripped up boyfriend jeans. This Shopbop sale is my lifesaver at the moment --after all, I'm a poor high school student in need of spring and summer clothing. Here are some of my picks from the sale..

Enter the code BIGEVENT15 to receive a discount. 

Happy Shopping!
xx, CMK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio