AN ODE TO STRIPES

People always say they have a neutral color, whether it is black, white, or the occasional blue ... mine is stripes. I always find myself coming back to a square cut blue and white striped shirt. Usually, my daily outfit is a striped t-shirt, a pair of boyfriend jeans, and white Jack Purcell's, and sometimes, when I want a change, I'll throw on a necklace. It is just so easy and so versatile, which makes getting dressed at 7:00 am much easier.

Untitled #42

Pair it with dainty necklaces or go bold with a statement necklace like this one. Leather jacket or field jack .. you name it. Stripes are like coffee. Addictive, yet oh so good :) Shop some of my striped favorites below.

                      
Stripes Forever!
xx,
CMK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio