[ A GENERAL GIFT GUIDE ] : FOR YOUR MOM

A few weeks ago, I introduced a new series of posts I'd be putting out .. General gift guides, because the holidays are certainly not the only time of year you need to deliver a brown paper package tied up with string.

Somehow, despite the fact that 2015 started approximately five minutes ago, Mother's Day is in two weeks. How five months has managed to feel like five minutes, I don't know -- but Mother's Day being in near sight warms my cold little recovering-from-winter heart. It means spring is here, and that I get to shower my wonderful mother with gifts, and love, and affection, and spare her of my snarky comments and criticisms for a full 24 hours.

She birthed me, she raised me, she's -- so far -- given me 15 birthdays and Christmases, and an innumerable amount of rides and meals. She's the bomb-freaking-dot-com, and throwing some Mother's Day swag her way isn't even representative of what she deserves. But, well, I'm unforgivingly materialistic, and must've inherited the trait from somewhere, so...

JOKES ASIDE .. YOUR MOM IS AWESOME, BUY HER SOMETHING NICE. Here's a whole bunch of nice things.

Moms deserve a little luxury, and beautifully scented lotion, housed in an even more beautiful bottle is the definition of luxury.

Tote bags are more than practical for moms [ assuming yours is either a little scatter brained, an aspiring Mary Poppins, or both ].

A great bottle of perfume will definitely be put to good use, and this one makes her vanity "on fleek."

Small notebooks are just such a mom thing .. Especially when they say something cheesy, but still manage to look ayy-freaking-dorable.

Moms really do pull off a statement necklace better than anyone else...

Not to mention, a patterned silk scarf.

I bet you your mother will just about die at the idea of a garden in a bag, and proceed to kiss your feet every Sunday-night-dinner that she forgot to buy basil, but, no need to fear! -- she has it growing on her window sill.

Whether or not your mom's a wine-o, she probably loves a cheeky cocktail napkin .. and these are double the fun. (;

What will you be buying your mom for Mother's Day?!
xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio