GET THE LOOK :: GIGI HADID

During fashion week, I developed a style crush on Gigi Hadid. Since then I have looked at every fashion show she has appeared in, followed her Instagram, and basically knows where she is 24/7 (it helps that she is REALLY famous and I am stuck in bed). From on and off the runway, I adore all her outfit choices. Here is one of my favorite model off-duty looks of hers. 


To get that off-duty model vibe, just throw on a baseball tee and pair of worn-in ripped jeans. Also, don't forget your bomber jacket along with your trendy mirrored sunnies! And ta-da, you are the next Gigi Hadid! Shop below my version of Gigi's outfit.


Untitled #40


xx, 
CMK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio