LET'S TALK ABOUT SUNGLASSES

The snow is gone, the sun is out, and the trees are threatening to recover their luscious green battle armor. But what about you?! As hard as it is to believe, spring has sprung. We armed your feet, and now let's arm your beautiful little eyeballs.
I'm really struggling to put a finger on what my #1 favorite eyewear trend currently is. I like them big, I like them mirrored, and I like them round. But what about matte lenses, lucite frames, or metallic finishes? *dramatic and exasperated teenage girl voice* I JUST DON'T KNOW, MOM.

On the count of three, shop all of those trends and -- wait for it -- more in this conveniently provided widget. ONE, TWO THREE, GO.

11 pairs of sunglasses, some more expensive than others, some more trendy than others .. All the perfect spring accessory, all protective of your eyes, and your eyes alone. Unless you listened in kindergarten and learned that sharing is caring. Whatever.

BATTLE AMOR UP, LADIES. PROTECT YOUR EYEBALLS FROM THE SUN IN STYLE.
hugs, kisses, and spring blessings,
MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio