WEEKEND WARDROBE | 5 . 15 . 15



A few adjectives to describe this outfit : different, exciting!, textured, festive?, loud, but also .. simple?

Agree? Disagree?

LMK, because, honestly, I don't know where it came from. It's definitely inspired, by what? I don't know. I think the story it's telling is "Girl whose Instagram bio reads, 'ugh, I swear I should've been born in the 70's,' attends Coachella, disappears, resurfaces at Cinco de Mayo party dressed in same clothes. Current whereabouts unknown. Probably listening to Joni Mitchell in a trendy cafe."

And guess what, I'm ok with it. In fact, I would love to be friends with that girl. She has great taste.

We might be late to the Coachella and Cinco de Mayo festivities, but if this outfit is anything, its timeless. Kind of.
xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio