TEN SLIP-ON SANDALS FOR SUMMER

With school wrapping up over the next month, things are going to be quite hectic with everything from Memorial Day Weekend, to final exams, to Governor's Ball. I have been searching through tons of online stores for a simple slide-on sandal to take me through the next few weeks. Having a bulky cast has caused the putting-on-shoes process to take about 5-7 minutes each time. I needed something that I could slide on easily, instead of spending five minutes tying my laces. Finally, after a quite strenuous decision, I got black Birkenstocks and they are my love and my life. Although breaking them in was a challenge, my Birkenstocks have probably saved me, now several times, from being late to yet another English class. Perfect for the morning bagel run or just dashing around town in the afternoon. So, here are some of my top picks for shoes with no strings attached! Literally!
one | two | three | four | five

xx, 
CMK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio