A New Addition...

A big welcome to my new laptop! She needs a name, any suggestions? (Ever since my first iPhone, I name inanimate objects like it's my job. Don't judge!)



My mom surprised me with this bad boy after school today. I'm so excited. Thanks, Mom! I can't wait to start working on this. It's like a fresh start.. Organizing my photos and documents will be so fun (nerdy much?). Special folders for all the blog stuff are in order. I even have to choose a desktop background (anyone know where/how I can make a monogram one, like Carly's?)

This is definitely my prized possession. I'll be practically guarding it with my life, and taking care of it as if it were my baby. This is my first Mac! I'll be basking in the pure joy of this for a couple weeks... it'll probably be the only thing I talk about. I apologize in advance.

We're halfway to the weekend! Any MacBook tips and tricks?

xx MGR

4 comments:

  1. Carly posted a post about how she made the monogrammed background - I believe she made it herself in photoshop. Congrats on the computer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has a tutorial on her blog for the monogram! I'm definitely going to have to invest in a Macbook! My mom has one and I'm obsessed! Such great quality!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! (: They really are..the quality can't be beat!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio