Wait, what season is it? - Indian Summer Style Guide

Just yesterday we turned the pages in our Lilly agendas to ring in October. I was really getting used to these brisk mornings, the dire need for a cozy sweater everyday, and being engulfed with blankets by the time it dropped to 50 and I couldn't keep my eyes open another second. But this week, us Northeasterners (did I just make a new word?) were struck by some crazy temperature rises...and I think it's confusing people a little bit. While I'm totally game for rule breaking (i.e. flip flops through the fall, white jeans all year around), if I see another person in white jean shorts, neon tank tops, and sandals, I might go nuts. Need to dress for 80 degree weather in October? Here's how I would do it...



It's all about balance. 
I hope everyone survives the rest of this heat wave, and basks in the fashion perfection of Indian Summer while she's at it.

xx
MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio