4 Tumblrs I Can't Get Enough Of

Happy Saturday! I've had the longest week..it was my last full week until January! Holy cow.. Exams are within arm's reach and my stress level has been through the roof. But I've noticed some Tumblrs on my dashboard I seriously can't get enough of lately, and I thought I had to share!

You'd probably recognize this girl's OOTD's that pop up all over Pinterest with their bookcase backdrop and a sidebraid (very fitting) slung over her shoulder. I'm obsessed with her taste! Her Tumblr is like her outfits reincarnated into a blog and I'm absolutely obsessed.

I think Gracey and I have had a mutual Tumblr following for quite some time. Her Tumblr, blog, and Pinterest...all way too good. We have identical taste, I can't help but be in love.

Ok, I might be a little biased. But I love a good partner blog/Tumblr. And these two always seem to keep it interesting. Whether it's what they've reblogged, their own personal photos, or text post/question answer, they always add something different to my dashboard. 

May or may not be having a peony moment... But Emma is my ultimate favorite. Her outfits are adorable, she sings and plays guitar, and we totally have the same music taste. I follow her on all the social media platforms because I just cannot get enough!

You must go check out these Tumblrs! They're my favorite places to find a little a ton of inspiration. And don't forget to check out our Tumblr, my pride and joy. Is it bad that sometimes I scroll through my own page and fall head over heels in love? I guess I just like my own taste!

Do you have a Tumblr? Share it - we can never be following too many!

xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio