Crewcuts

I think I remember when Crewcuts was launched. I was probably 6 or 7, and (as I remember it) we dashed to the closest J.Crew...the sight on the second floor was pure beauty. It was really all I could ever ask for. It wasn't all I wore after that, but it's where all of my favorite clothes came from. I still have the cutest little white hoodie that had a gingham anchor on the chest and a rainbow zipper pull. And don't get me started on my favorite gingham shirtdress. (I actually knew we were meant to be when they added a "Borrowed From My Brother" section online. #yes). And my love for the mini J.Crew hasn't changed in all these years...except now it's cuter, and I can't wear it.

Sweater Peplum

 Camo Jeans

T-Strap Ballet Flats
I walk past the Madison Ave store everyday, and everyday I flip out over those camo jeans. There's literally nothing in the world I want more. Let alone the rest of the stuff they have! It's all too perfect. I would seriously wear this outfit. J.Crew...make it in my size!

Is it totally crazy that I'm lusting over kids' clothes? Well, too bad!

xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio