VV New Arrivals

Every winter, Vineyard Vines reminds me why I love this season. Tartan, fair isle, and velvet, oh my! Flipping through their new arrivals has me putting together outfits for holiday parties I probably won't even attend. But it's all just so darn cute!

For the ski weekend...

For the cozy Giants game-day Sunday...

For the dinner party...

For the winter wedding...

For the Christmas soiree...
That tartan bow skirt is on the top of my wishlist! Not to mention the rest of this festive gear...and everything else they just got in (cashmere hoodie? Yes please!!).

The Weekender's been the talk of the town lately, and CMK and I freaked when we saw this whaley adorable one. This guy's perfect for your next ski weekend or if you'll be spending your Christmas vacay out and about.

These red and green and warm all over new arrivals have officially put me in the holiday spirit. We've already started planning our Thanksgiving menu! I can't wait!!

What are you swiping up off of vv's website this week?

xx MGR

PS: If you've never worn their flannel lazy pants, this winter's your time to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio