Getting Back Into the Swing of Things

I'm really feeling the sting this Sunday..the last day of my winter break. Last day of staying up late and sleeping in. My anxiety level is going through the roof as I fathom waking up at 6:00 AM tomorrow, getting dressed way before noon, commuting, and having to deal with school. Bleh. School. But I know myself well, and I know how to jump into it and land on my feet. Today's plans? PJ's, PJ's, PJ's, queuing up the blog for a rough upcoming week, quick gym sesh (endorphins make you happy!), long shower, and of course the Downtown Abbey to end the night well. That's my Sunday recipe for a seamless Monday.

What's your Sunday recipe?
xx MGR

PS: Huge shoutout to our Tumblr followers for getting us to 9k. We're so excited!

*image via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio