Sunnies

Brr! My flight keeps getting more and more delayed because of the snowstorm in New York and I am in STL needlepointing away. I am dying for a good tan and a new Mara Hoffman swimsuit. Also a new pair of sunglasses... I am in love with my Ray-Ban Clubmasters, but am kind of leaning towards some other pairs of sunnies lately. I have always admired my mom for her sunglasses; she wore them everywhere from pick-up, to work, and even down the aisle to my aunt's wedding (which was a mistake, by the way). Ever since then I always go into a store and try on every pair. These are some pairs I am absolutely in love with right now:

Sunnies: 1//2//3
Cases: 1//2//3

These sunnies and cases are too cute! I just can't decide which ones I like the most.

What is your favorite pair of sunglasses?
xx, CMK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio