Key Pieces

 I am exhausted from all this lacrosse, running, and a lot of studying. As midterms approach my calendar I am writing tons of post-its and sticking them everywhere to constantly remind myself what I need to do. To take my mind off of poly atomic ions, I have been obsessed with the Shopbop swimwear section (it is really addicting). Also, I have been searching for a couple of key pieces for my wardrobe. Here are some of my options:
Sweater // Jeans // Shoes // Earrings
Necklace // Bracelet // Bag
All these pieces can go with anything and that is what I love about it. Also, those Citizens of Humanity jeans are so comfy, I basically live in them. So happy the weekend is finally here and will be making the purchases of all these items soon, well maybe not the Chloe... TGIF! 

What are you favorite key pieces?
xx, CMK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio