Skin Care Routine

Someone recently asked me for my skincare routine, so I thought I'd share! I was blessed with pretty normal/manageable skin. It's usually on the drier side, but lately it's been a bit more oily; I don't struggle with acne, only a few breakouts here and there..so in result my routine is simple - short, sweet, and to the point!
wash / tone / moisturize
I swear by all of these products! Especially my favorite Benefit moisturizer. I've racked up probably half a dozen drugstore moisturizers over the past year and a half, and this one wins with flying colors. I feel like a new person after using it! This cleanser is also amazing - I've been using it for a few years now and it's still going strong. Super simple...and it smells awesome. The toner is a new edition. Spending more time in Manhattan, my skin's been racking up new oils and reacting to a new atmosphere, so this Neutrogena toner has been my life saver. I started to notice more clogged pores on my nose and chin, and this product erases them in what feels like seconds.

In addition to these every day products, I have a few blemish fighting products to throw in. Twice a week I swap the Garnier cleanser for Neutrogena's pink grapefruit acne scrub, and every Sunday night I use my Biore face strips to combat clogged pores.

This routine has proven to be perfect for me!

Do you go for high end or drugstore skin care products?
xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio