Weekend Reading

As I am heading back to NYC I shall be catching up on the after-holiday sales and definitely planning my new workout routine. To start off the weekend I'll be attending a hot yoga class with two of my good friends. I have always enjoyed yoga and has helped not only me, but also my mom, in the long run of being flexible and preventing injuries in sports. I am super excited to get back into the routine of drinking water, running, lax'ing it up, and doing downward dog during the week. Here are a couple of links I shall be checking out this weekend.


Our 14 in 2014! Too excited to start my belt for brother #1.

This is the perfect Bar Cart for my future apartment.

My new favorite Pinterest Pinner.

Ruffled scallops! Get me this top now!

A new planner to start off the year right.

Have you checked out our Instagram? It is the bomb!

These pieces of artwork blew me away when I found out they weren't photographs.

Vivian Mayer is truly fascinating story.

I still am dying for this weekender.

What are you reading this weekend?
Cheers, CMK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio