The Biker Bootie

Well, well, well. Waaaay back in October I filled you guys in on all my bootie picks..I hunted for the perfect pair and finally scored this adorable Sperry pair. But ever since I've had my mind on those black Madewell biker booties..and when I saw them on my friend on NYE I knew I had to have them. They were on super sale in store so I scored them for $84! Now I'm determined to get tons of wear out of them before the winter ends (which, realistically, won't be soon..grr).

How Allie styled them:
Tshirt / Cardigan / Leggings / Socks / Booties

How I styled them:
Sweater / Leggings / Hat (Zara, n/a online) / Booties
Have you had any awesome after-holiday-sale pick ups?
xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio