Update


Where have I been since Sunday? I honestly don't have a great excuse. I don't know what it is...Not a super overwhelming week at all - manageable amount of work, tests, projects, etc. - but I'm feeling quite off. This post got down to the nitty gritty of what's going on in my head lately. Everything feels a little foggy.

What's crazy is that I want to call this week a good week. I've been in a really good mood the majority of the time, I'm managing my  homework well, keeping my room clean - everything feels like it should be in place. Except I got two tests back this week that just make me want to negate all of the good stuff. I feel like I rise up so high, and then fall back down every time one of those darn tests crosses my mind. I want to make excuses for my grades, except we all know they're never the truth. While in these two cases I do think it wasn't entirely my fault, I do know I didn't put in my all. Usually that would motivate me to try harder, do better next time, except this time around, it's just making me feel meh. I can't put a finger on what exactly this feeling is, I just know it feels off. And so that's where I've been. That's my not-so-great excuse. But don't worry, I'm getting back on track!

Time to scoop some Talentini and crawl into bed!
xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio