Casual Weekend Uniform

I have deemed this weekend my weekend. Usually my Friday nights are spent at a restaurant, with my sisters; my Saturdays are spent lunching and shopping, with my sisters; and my Sundays are spent bumming around, with my sisters. What does one do when his/her main source of company is taken out of the equation? They dedicate those hours to themselves. And that is what I'm doing this weekend. This Friday night was spent at my Father Daughter dance; this Saturday will be spent doing homework, babysitting, and catching up with friends; and this Sunday will be spent in the city with CMK. I'm not spending the weekend entirely by myself, those who know me would know I would literally go insane, but instead doing things I sometimes cannot do. I'm taking this free time and running with it! Here's my current uniform...
J.Crew sweater // Barbour coat // Gap denim
Ray-Ban shades // Superga sneaks

How are you spending this weekend?
xx MGR

PPS: Here's what I'm reading this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio