Uprising Trend:Beach Pants

I am alive! This weekend was super crazy and the snow day was a nice reentry to reality. Also I cross off #12 on my 14 in 2014 list. I finally learned how to get off a ski lift all by myself this weekend! As you all know, MGR and I have been addicted to wanderlust and the Shopbop swimwear section. I have been wanting beach pants ever since my cousin was sporting a pair at my aunt's wedding. Here are some of my options:






Pair any of these pants, or shorts, with a white or black V-neck and you are ready for the beach!
Are beach pants in your shopping cart?
xx, CMK

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys! I nominated both of you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog http://cappuccinosandcouture.blogspot.com for more information!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio