Floral

Spring has been on my mind lately and I am too excited for the warm weather to come. It has been of year of tons of snow and ice, which makes life way more hectic. I think I have come to the point where I only like snow when it is the first snowfall or if I am skiing. Lately, I have been addicted to pinning on our Floral Pinterest board. Flowers, without doubt, add life and brightness in a room. One of my ideas for my summer bucket list is to have always have fresh flowers in my room. Not only are they pretty, but they smell awesome! Here are some of my favorite floral pins.








I just can not get enough of them!

Will you be purchasing flowers this spring?
xx, CMK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio