J.Crew Style Guide + My Picks






Spotting J.Crew's most recent style guide in this week's mail pile had me jumping for joy. I found myself at the kitchen table - my dad being my only company at the time - gawking at colorful New Balances, neon bikinis, and pinstripe denim. (My dad answered all of my ooh's and aah's with, "Aren't they just sneakers?" or "Won't you be cold?" or "Striped pants...?" Pish posh, father!)

Not only are the products totally swoon-worthy, I'm feeling totally inspired - everything from the styling, hair and makeup, and out-there poses are bringing on new ideas.

 What's on my wishlist: piped merino, drapey cashmere, striped denim, paneled pixies, comfy cutouts, neon swimwear, retro sneaks

Are you as gung-ho on J.Crew as I am? What are you loving?
xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio