NYGF

 The second semester has arrived. I finally had my first physics lab and it was quite interesting. I am also starting to make a packing list, which means winter break is near! In two weeks, I shall be on the slopes at Deer Valley, Utah and I am so excited to ski all day long for a week. Also, to see my cute little baby cousin..she is just a munchkin.
Last Sunday, MGR and I went to the Javits Center for the New York Gift Show and we had a blast. It was awesome to see what will be new this spring from our favorite brans and also some new upcoming products from smaller companies. Here are some links to my favorites booths from the day (and some pictures of course!).....
MGR sporting Cinco Powell's tassel and monogram keychain

Elephant Match Holder

American Flag Spatulas

Anchor Doormat

Fun Notebook!

Our Favorite Booths:
Bando // Fun Bobbi Pins
Farm 2 Fashion // American Flag Blanket
K Studio // Butterfly Wall Art
Brinca Dada // The coolest building blocks ever!
Cinco Powell // Tassels + Monogram keychains
August I Morgan // Elephant Throw
Lolo // Everything!
Three by Three // Glass Dry Erase Board
Alexandra Ferguson // Fun Pillows
Alexandra Von Furstenberg // Acrylic Everything
Jill Rosenwald // Hand painted Ceramics 
Kiel Mead // Bow Rings
Paper Storage Company // Building Storage
Yala // Fun Quilts
Jonathan Adler // Description unneeded

All of the shops above were just a quarter of what we looked at! It was definitely a lot of walking, but worth every minute. 
Have you ever been to the NYGF?
xx, CMK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio