Little Things

Every once in a while, I wake up on the right side of the bed. My (usually persistent) complaints cease for a short 24 hours - I appreciate the smaller things, rather than harp on the negatives. Those are the good days, to put it simply. We all have good days right? And apart of those good days, for me at least, is the small stuff, the little things, the odds and ends. 

A short list of things that put a smile on my face:
- shades of blue
- happy puppies
- coffee table books
- arrows
- beautifully simple art
- stripes
- classic button downs
- flawless typography
- stark white
- fresh air
- old friends
- stunning photography
- lovely flowers of all colors and hues
- ginger jars
- tortoise shell
- genuine smiles
- elephants

What are your favorite little things?
xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio