Update

Where have I been? Awesome question! The past week has been very hectic. Shall I fill you in? Last Wednesday was a self-proclaimed snowday...and it was the furthest thing from a day off. Homework and errands galore, and I even spent three hours in the hair salon (four inches, bye bye!). And Friday was another day off..err. If bed-ridden due to the stomach bug is a day off. I won't even try to share the unwanted details of those 24 hours, but it's had a few repercussions. Being the worry wart I am, full meals three times a day have not been happening. Instead I've just been living off saltines and bananas, which don't bode well for demanding classes and 16-hour days. Essentially, I've been tired more often than not. Fast forward: Monday was spent entirely in the city; first working in the library for two hours, and then a school party. Tuesday? I baked celebratory brownies for my friend's birthday and made an adventure to GameStop (long story). Today? Not-so-quick jaunt to the ski shop to rent skis for this weekend. Tomorrow? Packing, homework, repeat (hoping and praying for a snowday!). And early Friday morning I leave for a weekend on the mountain. Bored yet?

What all of this means is that I've been a really bad blogger. Usually I use my weekends to queue up posts for the week, but this weekend was essentially nonexistent. And I haven't been around after school to catch up. I'm sorry!

In more exciting news: today we hit nine 9.5k on Tumblr. What comes next? 10k! Not only to celebrate, but more so to show our appreciation to all our awesome followers, we're trying to organize a giveaway!! More exciting updates: I started beauty and typography Pinterest boards...they're oh so fun! Follow along!

I'm off to queue up some fun posts for the next few days!
xx MGR

*image via

1 comment:

  1. I love typography! I'm looking forward to seeing it on my Pinterest feed. Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio