Home, Sweet Home

 Traveling in style! #EDSFTG
 Accidental flip-flopped outfits...
Cinderella's Castle really is magical!
 Beautiful plane view during sunset. 

I'm back in chilly NY! While I wish I was spending the next ten days on a beach somewhere, I'm also so happy to be home. What feels like ages ago, I told you guys how I really don't love traveling. And that's still true! Planes are fine, airports are fine (minus TSA, shudder), but being displaced from my home is unsettling for me. Except that being said, no, I did not spend my four days in Florida wallowing in self pity. I really did have tons and tons of fun!

Essentially, this was a school trip. Which has some pros and cons... Bonding with your teachers and peers outside of school is important, but that false sense of freedom is aggravating (also, who wants to travel with a group of 50+ people?). The bonding within our sports teams and grades also extended to bonding with the teachers, coaches, and upperclassmen...which was really cool!

It was a new kind of experience and I made plenty and plenty of memories! Not to mention, I'm feeling super confident in some of my lacrosse skills after practicing for four days straight. Also, our whole team learned how cool our coach is (All American and captained the Georgetown lacrosse team!).

Stay tuned for more posts this week!

What have you all been up to?
xx MGR

PS: Only 27 days until my real vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio