Update


The past couple of days have been packed with test, lacrosse, running, homework, and everything else. I have been stressing about lacrosse tryouts for a while because it is such a major and competitive sport in my town. We had practice yesterday, but it was in the gym and wasn't taken too seriously. Today, we got to play outside, which was awesome, but a con to that was a timed mile. Luckily, I ran a 7:15 minute mile, which felt like it would last forever while running. I'm super excited for the upcoming season, but nervous for the competition with other local towns. To top off this week, all my classes either have an essay, or a test all in this week. I am just looking forward to the weekend, which I plan on spending in bed watching movies, blogging, and online shopping :)
How is your week going so far?
xx, CMK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio