A Collection of the Best

My sisters and I fell head over heels in love with Pinterest two years ago and have been hooked ever since. With two years under our belts, we've each started mental collections of our favorite pins. The ones that stick out among the rest! So when we started to ask each other what everyone's mental collections consisted of (a game we liked to call, "What's the best thing you've ever Pinned?"), we decided starting a group board of them would be just about amazing. Saturday night and Sunday morning were spent rummaging through thousands of photos to find our favorites, the best ones.

Here's my favorites! These photos stand out among the rest for me, and essentially sum up all the things I love.






We thought five pins (per person) would be a good, fair number to land on. But let's be honest - how could I even try to narrow it down to five? I came up with about seven or eight that I can truly say are some of my favorite photos on the internet.

Follow along with me and my sisters to see our favorite pins! Maybe they'll evolve over time!

Do you have favorite Pins? Or photos from the internet in general?
xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio