Top 5 Favorite Blogs

Hello! Yes, I am still alive! I am finishing up my lacrosse season, getting ready for summer, which means signing up for lacrosse and field tournaments basically every weekend. Sadly, I still have a month of school left, but I am sure it will fly by before I know it. My last lacrosse game is today :( but this also marks the start of many runs, a juice cleanse, and lots of SoulCyle.

I have been planning this blog post for about a week or so and definitely put a lot of thought into it. These blogs are not only my favorite reads, but my inspirations and my blog idols. One day, I hope our blog is an inspiration to others, as these blogs are to me. While making this post, I shed some frustrated tears. The text disappeared on these graphics and I flipped out. I had just spent the 2 hours picking images and fonts for it all to disappear! Right then I decided to use my free trial for Photoshop. Magic! I used the basic tools I have learned from school and put them to use. Voila! The pictures were fixed! Now I definitely plan to purchase Photoshop soon.


1 // M.A.S Fashion
Meet Mary. She is created M.A.S Fashion in 2010. It has everything from fashion to home to other quirky things. I look forward to her post every week and she inspires me constantly. I find her website layout to be the amazing. It is just very simple and classic, which makes it, to me, so perfect. Whenever I go shopping, I find myself constantly looking at her OOTD's. Mary definitely adds a twist to the classic look, weather it be purple sunnies or metallic tattoos. I would check her out ASAP.


2 // A Piece of Toast
This dynamic duo has it all from interiors, to fashion, to a very cute yellow lab (named Blue Moonbeam. in case you were wondering). Molly and Sally are sisters who started A Piece of Toast together in 2010. They currently reside in Dallas, TX blogging, taking photos, and being extremely cool. Sally and Moly provide ways for me to set up The Two Little Elephants. Their posts, pin-boards, and Instagram's help me (and MGR!) when we need a little inspiration.

Ali is my style inspiration at the moment. I'm trying to recreate all her outfit posts. How cool are those camo jeans in that pick above!? I find her style to be not so basic as others bloggers. She certainly puts herself out there and I am quite jealous of that quality. Ali started created A Dash of Details in 2010 and has expanded ever since. Her blog has developed a lot and has become very successful over the years. 


4 // AK Studio
Interior design galore. Alexandra is the brains behinds A.K. Studio. Not only is she blogger, but she also is an interior designer. I've spent hours just looking through her portfolio. I just loved all her work. Did I mention she has some great wanderlust pics too? I am especially obsessed with her photos from Greece. If you're in need of some interior motivation, or inspiration, or both, check out A.K. Studio.

5// Stripes and Peonies
Gracey is the coolest high school student I have met with a blog. She has such great taste and style for someone our age. Gracey does a good job of updating her blog regularly, while attending school at the same time. I don't know how she does it! Sometimes, I can not even find the time to write up a quick post. I often find myself relating, laughing, and smiling at Gracey's posts. Gracey has been blogging for about a year now, and I sure her career is on the right path.

Hope you enjoyed this!
What are your favorite blogs to read?
xx, CMK

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!! Lol I don't even know how I blog and attend school at the same time ;)
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio