Recently {On Instagram}

CMK's swoon-worthy view | scenic beach path | 
picturesque RI beach | my beach essentials

Happy Monday, all! If you follow us on Instagram, then you probably saw what we've been up to. I'm up in RI and falling in love with every minute of it. My sisters spent the weekend up here..it was two days of beaching and nothing - literally, nothing - else. No complaints here. One of my best friends will be spending the next few days with us and I'm so excited. Hopefully a trip to Newport is in store! I've been snatching some awesome photos on my DSLR, but stupidly forgot the cord to import them onto my laptop. I guess you'll have to wait to see those until next week! For now, definitely follow along on Instagram!

What were you up to this weekend?
xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio