GUILTY PLEASURES

This week has been a bit hectic : from making over 500 flashcards, to hobbling on crutches from class to class, and going to physical therapy. I am constantly finding myself zoning out, especially during class. Hopefully this next week will fly by and I will be finished with my first AP class! Hooray!! Usually, I am pretty good at staying on task during hectic times like these, but sometimes I cheat ... a little. Low and behold, my guilty pleasures.

- Watching six episodes of Greys Anatomy and not doing any homework.

- Spending a solid 45 minutes on Vine.

- Reading a WHOLE book in one night.

- Sleeping in till 1pm ... or 2 pm

- Buying another striped shirt [ even though I own roughly 10 ].

- Getting the child ticket at the movie theater even though I am an adult .. ;)

- Staying up till 1 am on a school night.

- Buying a $300 bikini ... don't tell my mother.

- Licking the bottom of my tomato soup bowl. 

xx, 
CMK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio