WE'RE ON SNAPCHAT + SOME THOUGHTS

Happy Tuesday! It -- in my personal reality -- is actually Monday night. This weekend brought many exciting things with it, including a head cold, but, more excitingly, the Elephants on Snapchat [ @twolilelephants ]!


I am quite excited to share glimpses of my daily life with you all .. so be sure to add us! Last night, for example, I included a little s/o to my Governor's Ball playlist on Spotify.

Which brings me to topic #2 of today. I'm trying to up my Spotify game, so you should at least try to follow along  [ key word : try, because, tbh, nobody really knows how to work Spotify ].

And lastly, Governor's Ball has been hiiiiigh on my mind as of late. CMK and I are brainstorming outfit ideas [ ie : overalls? off-the-shoulder? fringe? kimono? backpack ? ]. I shared some great inspo from Coachella, and I'm red hot and ready to share tangible outfit ideas with you all, so STAY TUNED! [ PS : Will we see any of you at Gov Ball on Friday? ]. 

We'll, unfortunately, only be there on Friday .. Which is oooook, because I'm most excited to see The Decemberists preform. But, in spite of that, today I had quite a bit of fun discovering some of the other performers in the lineup. This playlist really sums it all up.

And the last order of business for today's post : AP exams. #fun. I'm sure many of you are in similar positions as us, preparing for APs which are approaching rather quickly. CMK takes hers on Thursday of next week, and mine follows on Friday. So, we made the executive decision to sit next week out on the blogging front. It's the most responsible route to take, and apparently, we're becoming quite responsible.

SO, TO SUM IT UP
+ add us on Snapchat : @twolilelephants
+ follow me on Spotify : @bugsregan
+ stay tuned for festival outfit ideas!
+ no new blog posts next week

Questions? Comments? Concerns?
xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio