TRENDING : MIDI SKIRTS

In my childhood I recall wearing A) a pair of liberty print overalls, B) red t-strap sandals, and C) a giant pink tutu. Sometimes I would wear them all together, sometimes separately, depending on the day. Those three pieces of clothing defined my wardrobe from the ages of 3 to 7, when you could no longer get away with wearing a tutu to school, unless it was Halloween, maybe. Since then, the rules have changed ... Midi Skirts in fluffy tulle, bright patterns, or sleek satin have been a rumored street style and many people didn't know if they could dash around the city in this so-called "adult tutu." This rumored street style was confirmed by none other than Blair Edie. Blair, of course, makes this this "adult tutu" elegant and mature. From that point on midi skirts have been in and I have been dying to get my hands on one. There are so many fun fabrics, prints, and patterns out there! 


Until I can walk without limping, midi skirts and heels are out of the picture [ approximately one more month! ]. This doesn't mean that I can't hope and dream. :) Shop some of my favorites below.

           
xx,
CMK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio