Saturday Brunch

CMK, Noel, and I took some notes from my brunching days (one fall a couple years ago, my sisters and I brunched probably every Sunday, all over the city. I ate soo many pancakes that year...oops), channeled Carly and Mackenzie (and Amy!), and spent the afternoon dashing around Manhattan. It was an adventure!


I totally forced them to go to Sarabeth's just so I could have the best crab cake sandwich in the world. Literally, the best crab cake sandwich in the world.




I wore my new Sperry booties...they gave me the absolute worst blisters, but it was totally worth it. Fashion kills.

It was such a fun way to spend the weekend! We took a break from the subway and spoiled ourselves with a few cab rides, got pretty excited browsing the Barbour store, and had too much fun window shopping on Madison.

Cheers to the best city and friends in the world!

xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio