13 Accomplishments of 2013

It's really crazy to think about how quickly a year flies by. Even though last NYE feels like a month ago, 2013 was a big one for me. I took a ton of leaps this year..stepped out of my comfort zone plenty of times, and definitely grew over all. Here's 13 of the biggest things I did in 2013:

one :: got into high school
two :: navigated NYC solo
three :: graduated
four :: made new friends...
five :: ...and became closer with old ones
six :: ran 2 miles without stopping
seven :: did a handstand
eight :: wore 'merica pants
ten :: embraced my imperfections
eleven :: saw 3 live concerts
twelve :: ziplinned
thirteen :: launched this blog!

(Notice how the Elephants made the list!)

This was a fun post to write up! It was really fun to reflect on the entire year - something I don't know if I've ever done. It made me want to start something new in 2014. Maybe a list similar to Mackenzie's 101 in 1001! I would love to set specific goals and then record when I accomplish them (14 Goals for 2014?!)! I'm also so excited for when this season approaches us next year, and I'll have this blog to peek back at how I've grown and big things I've done!

Wishing you a happy New Year!

What are your biggest accomplishments of 2013? Biggest goals for 2014?
cheers, MGR

*My sister reminded me today that I drove in 2013. A car. Behind a wheel. Woah. Bummed it didn't make the list!

photo via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio