Top 3 Summer Polishes

Last fall, I shared my favorite nail polishes for the given season (deep, wintery hues worthy of a hot Starbucks and cozy turtleneck!). I told you all how I am loyal to Essie polishes and rarely ever stray. Summer's here and I thought I should share my favorite Essie polishes for the warmer months. I adore pastels, being that they totally bring out a tan. And of course, a bright neon is a must over the summer. Shop these polishes below!

What are your favorite summer polishes?
xx MGR

2 comments:

  1. My favorite is Essie's 2014 Resort Fling! A pop of color yet reserved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to add that to the list! Thanks for the suggestion!! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio