Recent 'Grams + Where I've Been

CMK's lust-worthy birthday gift | a window seat view | 

Where have I been?! I can't even begin to tell you how crazy this month has been. I touched on it quite a bit when I updated you guys on my 14 for 2014. March got away from me! With my spring break coming to a close, I was prepping to spend last week banging out my to-do list and living up to my goals. Except, life threw in a curve ball that was hard to dodge. One of my best friends from school invited me and Noel (my other half) to spend a few days up at her country house on Tuesday night. Wednesday - Saturday...obviously that wouldn't pan out due to the amount I had to get done at home before returning to school! After about an hour of mulling it over, I decided I would power through my homework and some other dire tasks on Wednesday and get a ride up on Thursday morning. It couldn't have worked out better. A few days up in the country was exactly what I needed. I pretty much unplugged for three days. It was an awesome and much needed escape.

I really had to weigh the consequences of going away. It meant that some things just wouldn't be able to get done (ie: March's outfit post). In the end, I decided what I wanted to do. I think it's perfectly fine to sacrifice some thing in order to do things for yourself. It all comes down to what you want more.

What's coming next?! This week will be hectic - I'll be hustling to get back into the swing of my academic schedule, juggling lacrosse practice four times a week, and organizing my responsibilities for the upcoming weeks. Two weeks from Wednesday I'll be heading down south for a family vacation we've all been waiting on for months on end! Unfortunately, I'll be missing four days of school. I'll be putting my time management skills to work this week and next week to get ahead of my work and whatnot. But hopefully this vacation will make for loads of sunny content for TLE. Stay tuned!!

What are you up to this April?
xx MGR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by kelly christine studio